How To Purchase:
1. We accept major credit cards, including VISA,
MasterCard and American Express.
Give us a call at 1-866-373-5700
2. Send cashier’s checks, certified checks or money orders directly to:
Phoenix Sun Tanning, LLC.
PO Box 86
Boring, MD. 21020
Financing or Leasing Available:
more about Financing
more about Leasing
1. We reserve the right to hold company or personal checks or money orders of $500 or more for 10 business days before releasing shipment.
2. 50% is due to place an item on order, the balance of 50% is due prior to shipping. You will be asked to sign a purchase agreement along with the deposit. Once this signed document and the deposit has been received, your beds will be allocated and delivery date will be guaranteed.
3. All sales are final. A cancelled order is subject to a 20% processing fee. Shipping and handling fees will be paid by the customer.
4. We reserve the right to change prices and product designs at any time.
1. We ground ship the best possible way for your order and location.
2. All freight will be shipped prepaid unless prior arrangements are made.
3. Prepaid orders will be shipped within 36 hours (based on availability) excluding weekends and holidays.
Your equipment is quite large and will require more than one person to move. The freight company will DELIVER your merchandise to your door. However, they ARE NOT required to move it inside. It would be in your best interest to have somebody on site to receive the shipment. Please inspect for damage and refuse if damaged, then call us.
shipping quote click
here and enter your zip code
Freight Claims and Shipment Damage:
1. Visually inspect the boxes
Bed boxes should be banded to the pallet
Boxes should not be crushed or have holes poked in them (check bottom also)
Count the pieces listed on the freight bill
2. Note any damage or suspected damage on freight bill BEFORE YOU SIGN and keep a copy for your records
3. If you suspect concealed damage due to box or pallet condition:
A signed delivery receipt with no exceptions, is called a "clear delivery." Clear deliveries mean that there were no shortages or visible damage at the time of delivery.